On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 07:53:28 -0400 Peter Relson <rel...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

:>A "workunit" (AKA "dispatchable unit") to z/OS is a task or SRB.

:>Therefore a workunit is created when a task is created (ATTACH/ATTACHX) or
:>an SRB is scheduled (SCHEDULE, IEAMSCHD).

ALESERV AL=WORKUNIT does not allow the ALET to be used for an IRB under the
same TCB.

Thus WORKUNIT means something else.

http://www.dissensoftware.com