From: Bonnie Barthel <bonnie.bart...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wed, Oct 14, 2020 1:16 pm
Subject: BCPII services

I've tried to no avail to say THANKS to everyone for your advice and links.
I've decided to go ahead and implement.

Whenever I tried to reply (and I tried several times with different content) my
email was returned saying:

"Your posting  to the  IBM-MAIN list  has been rejected  because it  contains an
attachment of type 'IMAGE/GIF'. The IBM-MAIN list has been configured to reject
such    attachments.    Please    contact      the    list    owner    at
ibm-main-requ...@listserv.ua.edu for more information."

I don't see any attachment of any kind ... how is it I should 'reply' to a
post?

I did send an email to the list owner but have gotten no response. Thanks in
advance in case I cannot 'reply'.

Bonnie