From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Bill Giannelli
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 3:05 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: getting XCFAS down

I have been having an issue getting DB2 ERLY code dataset (SDSNLINK) moved in.
The PARMLIB has been updated for me and I only need to rename my SDSNLINK
datasets to match PARMLIB. But I keep running into XCFAS "using" the dataset. I
am not able to "bring down" XCFAS. How do I tell what LPAR is accessing thru
XCFAS and how do I "bring down" XCFAS?
thanks
Bill