"BTW: Few questions
Where can I read about VSAM SHR (4 x)?
Was SHR (4 x) available on MVS or its predecessor?
Is there any "introduction" of VSE disks usage, datasets, and so called
file system? How is it similar to z/OS?"

You can read about VSAM on VSE in the VSE guides.

SHR(4 x) was available on MVS/ESA and up, but for  file integrity no one
ever used it.

VSE file system is the same as MVS, without PDS. Instead VSE uses a library
system. But sequential files, VSAM files, ISAM files all work the same way.
Just the JCL is different.

In MVS, you have a DD statement to describe a file, In VSE, you use a
DLBL , EXTENT and ASSGN to define a file...

IN VSE, you assign units, and POWER virtualizes them. Example, a JOB
running in FA, FB and BG might all have the same ASSGN:

//ASSGN SYSRDR,00C
//ASSGN SYSPCH,00D
//ASSGN SYSPRT,00E

A  disk file:

//DLBL SYS009,'my.sequen.tial.file',0,SD
//EXTENT SYS009,VOL001,,,100,100 < Starting at track 100 for 100 tracks
//ASSGN SYS009,DISK,VOL=VOL001,SHR

//EXEC DITTO,REGION=1024K < Run the DITTO program

Also VSE is backwards with regards to some things.

In VSE,  you define the files first then EXEC  the phase. In MVS, you EXEC
the PGM/PROC first, then define the files.

In VSE EXEC specifies a PGM (aka phase) unless the PROC keyword is used. In
MVS, EXEC specifies a PROC, unless the PGM keyword is used.

Joe