Frank Swarbrick said:
I was successfully able to use the Security System (RACF) panels to add a dataset profile for a dataset with my HLQ, with UACC(NONE). I had another developer who would normally have access try to view it and he was blocked.

You might want to tell your security people that this was a test, and do it *before* they notice that failed access. Even the truth is suspicious when stated after the investigations start; and you don't want to get that other developer in trouble.