Hi

If I create a dataspace scope=all in SRB mode my TCBTOEKN points ASCBXTCB do
I have to put on the access list if I wont reference in the address space
that is was created

In Addition I am not quite sure ADDPASN does Initially I thought that if I
added the stoken to PASN of that address space that it was created in.

I could use that ALET in the address space I would like to reference with
ADDPASN

Still  had problems until ALESERN PASN in the address space it was created
in and ALERSERV in the address space I reference it in with AL=WORKUNIT

thanks