Error 100B:

100B Unexpected SSL handshake encountered.An SSL handshake header was
encountered on a basic port or the client immediately entered an SSL
handshake for a CONNTYPE option value other than SECURE or ANY. Verify that
the client and port settings are compatible.
A quick google found this:

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/zos-communications-server-tls-needed-implement-tls-v12

Joe