On 18/11/2020 11:47 pm, Kirk Wolf wrote:
Hey David,

Thank you for rescuing this thread from the ash heap of old hardware model
numbers and tape formats :-)

Topic drift makes this forum almost unreadable these days!

We already have on our list to add ISPF-style enqueue serialization to
putpds.  It just didn't make the first release.
Currently putpds allocates the data set with DISP=OLD  (SYSDSN EXCL).

Awesome. We have coz installed on all LPARS on multiple plexes. I'll install the lastest version locally and wait until the next release
with ISPF-style ENQs before requesting a global roll-out.

Cheers