Peter, I'm assuming you are using the SYSNAME then it is not supported on the
ST screen.  So WAD.

I think the HELP screen for SYSNAME needs to be updated.  I know I've used it
on the SYS panel.

This is on a z/OS 2.3 system.

                           HELP: SYSNAME Command              Panel 1 of 2
COMMAND INPUT ===>

    Purpose:  Specify the systems in the sysplex that are included
        on the CK, DA, ENC, INIT, LI, NC, NS, NO, PR, PS, PUN, RDR,
        RM and SO panels. You must be authorized to use this command.

    Where used:  Any SDSF panel.

    Format:  SYSNAME (system-name|?)
        The parameters are explained on the panels that follow.

    Examples:  SYSNAME SYS1 - Displays only data for SYS1 on the
                  affected SDSF panels.
               SYSN - Displays only data for the system you
                  are logged on to.

Thanks..

Paul Feller
GTS Mainframe Technical Support