From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
saurabh khandelwal [sourabhkhandelwal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 3:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Auto Reply on SDSF Console

Dear Group ,

We have requirement to automate below manual reply comes in console every
time, when we don’t find volume in our system and the standard reply to
these message is  *Reply id, NO.*

10.14.03 JOB09020 *29 *IEF455D* MOUNT *SP5145* ON 0FAA FOR CASPLPRO SARBCH
OR REPLY 'NO'l

In this above message, whenever we get message id *IEF455D *on SDSF console
and on 4th place in this line, we get volume name* SP5145 or SP5146 ,
SP5147, SP5149 *then immediately using automation we should reply

With* reply id, no.*

In order to do this, we created

IF MSGID = 'IEF455D'
THEN

EXEC(CMD('AUTREXX')) NETLOG(Y) SYSLOG(Y);

Then into *'AUTREXX'* REXX side,

/* REXX  */

trace r

'PIPE SAFE * | STEM MSG.'

TOvolume = Word( Msg,4 )

MsgID = Word( Msg,1 )

MsgID1 = substr(MsgID,2,2)

volume =              'SP5145 ' ,

                               'SP5146 ' ,

                                'SP5147 '

Do i =  1 to Words(volume)

comp_vol = Word(volume,i)

 If Strip(comp_vol) =  TOvolume Then

But unable to complete this logic in to REXX. Can you please help in
building this REXX, which can help in replying on console once the above
mentioned criteria matches.

*Regards*

*Saurabh*