I'm working on upgrading a client from 1.13 to 2.20 to start with. They use
INFOPRINT SERVER.
When trying to start AOPSTART I'm getting the following. Tried with IBM support
and they said you are out of support.
Does someone know where I can find the meaning of the errno2 for the RACF
error? I'm not having any luck finding it.

AOP004E A system error occurred during processing. (program:aopd)

AOP047E spawnp(aopxfd) failed in ThatDaemon::start() at src/thatdaemon
207
.cpp 65: EDC5164I SAF/RACF error. errno2=0xb1b0804 (program:aopd)
AOP044I Shutdown complete. (program:aopd)

Thanks
Richard McIntosh
Cerner

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.