From:   Al Sherkow <a...@sherkow.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   05/12/2020 05:33
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: Group Capacity setting dropped
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

Bob

The "GCLGCHNG: Change in LPAR Groups" report in LCS should show you the
timestamp that any LPAR was added or removed from a group. Also if there
were any changes to the group capacity limit. From this you'll have the
timestamp the changes occurred. I wrote the report and tested it with a
site that was changing settings as they were learning Group Capacity
Limits back in 2008. I assume since LCS is looking at the RMF 70 data that
any dynamic changes made by WLM as mentioned by Attila will be reported
also.

This would give you the timestamps per LPAR when the change occurred for
further investigation.

None of my customers have discussed a similar issue with me.

Best regards, Al Sherkow

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.