> I coded the below DFSORT job , but it is not working . Could some
> one please let me know where the issue is ?

There are couple of issues with your job.

1.  COUNT-n field is limited to 15 digits and you are creating a 17 byte
field which would have 2 spaces to the left of the count making the symbol
definition invalid
2.  You created a display-able 17 byte count which is Zoned Decimal count
field  , but you comparing that symbol using BINARY . The comparison will
be false
3.  You do realize that coding RC16=ABE will make the job abend with U0206
abend if the counts do not match?

So change  STEP01  SYSIN  to use an EDIT mask insted of M11 mask.  See
below

  TRAILER1=('DATA_COUNT,+',COUNT-1=(EDIT=(TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)))

Change STEP02 sysin to have ZD instead of BI

 INCLUDE COND=(01,17,ZD,EQ,DATA_COUNT)

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development