I am trying to specify the following parms in the global parms for OMEGAMON for
CICS on z/OS.
I can't find information for the proper syntax, believing they should go in the
KC2BLG member.
Can anyone shed some light on the proper method to automate this properly?

TRAN=IWTI
INCLUDED_TRANS=IWTI
KILL_LIMIT=60
WARN_LIMIT=20
EXCLUDED_TRANS=C*
KILL_LIMIT=60
WARN_LIMIT=10

Philip S. Watkins
Senior Mainframe Consultant
Prince George's County, Maryland
Office of Information Technology
9201 Basil Court/ Room B8
Largo, MD 20774
Voice: 301-883-7189
E-Mail: pswatk...@co.pg.md.us<mailto:pswatk...@co.pg.md.us>

________________________________
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George's County
Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit Court proprietary
information or Protected Health Information, which is privileged and
confidential. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail
is strictly prohibited by federal law and may expose you to civil and/or
criminal penalties. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
E-mail and any printout.