Hi Brian,

check out this doc, mentioned on the ++FUNCTION definition in the current SMP/E reference.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/gimpkg80.pdf

Standard Packaging Rules for z/OS-based Products <http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/gimpkg80.pdf>

cheers,
Peter

On 3/02/2021 2:44 pm, Brian Chapman wrote:
Sam,

Thanks. Like you, I had to bumble my way through learning SMP/e. I had a
few fellow sys progs to lean on, but most of my knowledge was self taught
with lots of trial and error. I will definitely give this a read.

Something that I have not seen documented is how to create my own SMP/e
install for my own software. Is that only provided to ISV's?