I think my issue was that my control specification did not capture all the
datasets I needed. I have now modified it with masks as follows and it seems to
capture all the datasets I need now:

DUMP   OUTDD(TAPE80) -
    OPT(4) ALLDATA(*)  ALLEXCP    SPHERE TOL(ENQF)    -
    DATASET(INCLUDE(DB2X.DSNDB*.DSNDB0*            -
    DB2X.DX11.BSDS*.**,             -
    DB2X.DX11.LOGCOPY1.DS02,        -
    DB2X.DX11.LOGCOPY2.DS02,        -
    DB2X.DX12.BSDS*.**,             -
    DB2X.DX12.LOGCOPY1.DS03,        -
    DB2X.DX12.LOGCOPY2.DS03,        -
    SYS2.DB2X.DSN*.**               -
    SYS2.DB2X.S*,                   -
    SYS2.DB2X.S*.**,                -
        EXCLUDE(DB2X.DX11.ARCLG*.**,            -
                DB2X.DX12.ARCLG*.**,            -
               ))