Lionel,

it seems you're looking for something that calls SMS and asks for future
allocation.

There's a request in ISMF panel 7 (Automatic Class Selection) and 4 Test
that simulate the allocation and gives back the response.
I don't know (I suppose yes) if it's possible to call the service from a
ISPF REXX.

Good luck.
Max

Mail