From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Pommier, Rex
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 10:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JCL checkers?

CAUTION: This email is from an external address. Please be careful of links and
attachments.

Has anybody heard whether Broadcom will be raising the price of JCLCheck?  I
used it many years ago and liked it but haven't had access to a commercial JCL
checker in well over 20 years.

Rex

CAUTION: This email is from an external address. Please be careful of links and
attachments.

JCLPREP worked well for us. ASG product.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, March 11, 2021, 1:32 PM, Bill Giannelli <billgianne...@gmail.com>