What version of PCOMM are you running?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Bob Bridges
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 3:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM PCOMM - copy/paste doesnt work

Looks like this is solved, but the first thing that occurred to me is a problem
I have from time to time:  As an old fart, I still use <Ctrl-Ins> for copy and
<Shift-Ins> for paste, without having to stop and think about it.  Mostly that
still works, but whenever it doesn't (with some of the newer tools), I have to
remember and then hunt down the <Ctrl-C> and <Ctrl-V> keystrokes.

I'll bet I'm not the only one.

---

/* Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a
little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.
-Dennis Wholey */