https://www.emtec.com/zoc/index.html

I have worked with a lot of them. This one does things right, I can put the
enter key where it belongs, I can make it look like my tube used to look
including colors and fonts, it implements cut and paste in a usable way, it
handles fonts correctly (can use to stretch with window (ugh) or keep aspect
ratio (yes!), and … important, its developers from germany are a pleasure to
work with, and they respond quickly.

I go through great lengths to have it installed at customers’ sites; there is
nothing worse than having to work with an emulator that pasts JCL or source the
wrong way, or uses a webserver and shows you a black page every now and then.
Or just looks the wrong way.

Best regards,

René