Ron,

Mobius does not support that ability.  If the data is in AFP format in
Mobius (mainframe), then the output from Mobius via normal distribution on
the mainframe will be in AFP output.  Now the web viewer will use the
built in AFP viewer to display the data and then print from there.  There
is not a way to "batch" print from Mobius into PDF, PCL, etc. from the
mainframe.  We just went through this last year as we are getting ride of
Mobius and wanted a batch way to get the print out for migration.  We
purchased Crawford Technologies Workflow JES with AFP to PDF conversion to
do the trick.  We batch print Mobius with all AFP resources and run it
through Workflow JES to create the PDF.

Thanks,

Craig