On 7/05/2021 6:04 pm, Lionel B. Dyck wrote:
You miss the point - I'm not looking for Rocket support, although I won't
discount  it, rather I'm looking for wisdom from the collective mainframe
community.

I'm sorry. Was your question about how to install UNIX software into a file system on one LPAR file system and then roll it out across the plex? I thought it was 'conda' related?

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com
Github: https://github.com/lbdyck

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
David Crayford
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 7:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS Conda install questions

On 6/05/2021 9:17 pm, Lionel B. Dyck wrote:
This isn't the wrong forum - I'm seeking advice from the mainframe
community and there may be some who aren't using the rocket forums :)
I would argue that it is the wrong forum. Rocket z/OS Ported Tools come with
two types of support. Free with forum support and paid where you open a Ticket
in SalesForce and are guaranteed service levels. Asking a ported tools question
on here is futile, as you can see from the amount of responses to your question.
I notice that you are having a lot more success on the Rocket Forum.

Git, Java, Python, C/C++ etc all run on z/OS but this is the last place I would
ask a question relating to any of those technologies unless it was 100% z/OS
related. I would be inclined to use a moderated forum like Stack Overflow.

email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN