It's a joke.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gary Eheman
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 7:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mainframe t-shirt store

On Thu, 13 May 2021 17:58:55 +0000, PINION, RICHARD W.
<rpin...@firsthorizon.com> wrote:

>If you haven't seen this, then check it out.
>
>www.mainframestore.com

As a guy who has spent more than 30 years at both IBM and FSI building hybrid
mainframes for customers that I could both lift and throw out of a window if I
had a reason, I can say that there are certainly two t-shirt designs on that
site that were ill conceived.  No thanks.

--
Gary Eheman