In the accounting section (DSECT SMF30CAS), fields are redefined.
SMF30_TIME_ON_ZCBP is redefined as SMF30_TIME_ON_IFA.
You determine which label to use by testing the bit SMF30_zCBP that is defined
in the product section.

There is a series of other fields in the accounting section that are redefined
also.
SMF30_TIME_ON_ZIIP is redefined as SMF30_TIME-ON_SUP.
What piece of information can I use to choose between the 2 fields?
I've looked in the type 30 record description but can't find anything.

Thanks in advance, Pierre.