On 9/06/2021 11:36 am, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:02:01 +0800, David Crayford  wrote:
Is 2009 good enough for you?: https://www.phoenixsoftware.com/ftp/demo/?C=M;O=D
Perfect. I have to say, that's a superbly documented piece of code.

Did you see a User's Manual?  (Rob was inferring the rules from
comments in the source.)

The code has documentation comments at the top of the source file which has a detailed specification and example code. Ed's doc is top notch. That's what we (Rob) supplied to Slickedit as the spec.

Perhaps: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literate_programming

-- gil