We are in the middle of a first time site switch test where we used CBU to
increase the MSU capacity of the box to match our production environment. It
was discovered that Group Capacity had not been set on the box at the alternate
site, so I rectified that using SAVE and CHANGE running system. So far, so good.

Then late yesterday, my performance guy noticed that the SDSF SYS command had
not reflected the dynamic change. I suspect that an IPL would clear up the
discrepancy, but wondered if anyone else had seen this oddity.

Bob