I would like a little more detail.

1) Can you past the abend and registers?
2) What level of z/OS?
3) I assume all programs are assembler.  If not, what are the languages
involved?
4) How are all of them linked?  Rent, Reuse, etc...
5) Any LE calls involved?  Like CEEPIPI or other interfaces?
6) Are you using 31bit or 64bit programming?
7) Pure batch or are there online (IMS, DB2, CICS, etc?) involved?
8) any additional information would be helpful.

Thanks

Lizette

Behalf