On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 06:13:13PM -0400, Bob Bridges wrote:
> Wait, am I missing something?  I have a REXX that takes a module name and DD
> name and searches in the DD to tell me where it first finds that module.  Is
> that not reliable?

It may be reliable for where a future fetch would find the module but it
doesn't tell you where a module already in storage came from.

Perhaps it was loaded with DCB= from some other file which isn't
open or allocated anymore?

Perhaps it is duplicated in the concatenation and someone did something
funky with the DE= operand Z (concatenation) value and loaded the 2nd one
(bit of a problem to get the rest of the BLDL info needed).

Perhaps it's the result of an IDENTIFY.

Or something else?