Yes, it works as desired.
Thank you!

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

W dniu 30.07.2021 o 14:31, S.Karthik Premnath pisze:
HTH

//RSPROF EXEC PGM=ICETOOL
//TOOLMSG DD SYSOUT=*
//DFSMSG DD SYSOUT=*
//IRRDBU00 DD DISP=SHR,DSN=&IRRDBU00
//OUTPUT DD SYSOUT=*
//TOOLIN DD *
SELECT FROM(IRRDBU00) TO(OUTPUT) USING(CTL1)
/*
//CTL1CNTL DD *
INCLUDE COND=(50,8,CH,NE,60,8,CH)
/*

Assuming 50,8 & 60,8 are offset and length of userid & groupname
respectively.

Karthik Premnath.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 4:20 PM Radoslaw Skorupka <r.skoru...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

The following scenario:
IRRDBU00 file, record type 0203 - this is about user to group connection.
There are fields: groupname and owner. Usually the owner is also the group.
I want to list all the record where owner is not groupname.

So the goal is to compare two (fixed) fields and include/omit records.
Of course it can be done in REXX, but I think DFSORT is more efficient.
Any clue?

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland