Go to the internet and look for John McKown's JES2DISK in a GIT Hub

It will do what you want and it is free

Lizette

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Billy Ashton
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 6:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Spool entire job to a file?

Hi all...I have a need to run a bunch of jobs to do some changes to files, and
we want to preserve the output of all these jobs for auditors. Is there a way
to use an OUTPUT statement or something in the job itself that can redirect the
entire job output to a PDS member? We don't have a Spooler utility on this
LPAR, so I am trying to find an easy way to capture these jobs.
TIA!
Billy