You did not say if the two lpars share the same SMS configuration.  You may
want to verify that the volume is defined in the active SMS configuration as
seen from TST1.

IGD07002I VOLUME volser NOT AVAILABLE
Explanation
The storage management subsystem (SMS) was invoked for disposition processing
to delete a data set. The volume associated with that data set was not defined
to the configuration, the volume was not currently mounted, or SMS was not
active at IPL time. The volume might have been deleted from the active
configuration. If SMS was not active at IPL time, there is no way to determine
the status of the volume with SMS.

In the message text:
volser
The volume serial number.
System action
The system does not delete the data set.

Programmer response
Either modify the configuration to include the volume, or make sure the volume
is online.

Thanks..

Paul Feller
GTS Mainframe Technical Support