>>1. SUM FIELDS=NONEĀ  - is it just to omit duplicates of SUM records?

Radoslaw,

I used SUM FIELDS=NONE, to eliminate a cartesian join when matching. For
example if you have 10 duplicates for key 'ABC' and 5 duplicates for 'SUM'
then the result will be a cartesian join of (10 X 5 = 50 records). So I
eliminated the duplicates on key SUM so that it will only produce 10
records for 'ABC'

>>2. How to get ABC records with no corresponding SUM record?

By default Joinkeys produces only matched records, however it is a simple
fix to get the unmatched records using JOIN UNPAIRED.

You can find detailed information about the various types of joins here

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/2.4.0?topic=files-join-statement

So use the updated control cards.

//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=*
//MATCH    DD SYSOUT=*
//ONLYF1   DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
  OPTION COPY
  JOINKEYS F1=INA,FIELDS=(96,10,A)
  JOINKEYS F2=INB,FIELDS=(14,10,A)
  JOIN UNPAIRED,F1
  REFORMAT FIELDS=(F1:1,4,?,F1:5)

  OUTFIL FNAMES=MATCH,
  INCLUDE=(5,1,CH,EQ,C'B'),
  BUILD=(1,4,6)

  OUTFIL FNAMES=ONLYF1,
  INCLUDE=(5,1,CH,EQ,C'1'),
  BUILD=(1,4,6)
/*

Also please go thru the various examples of Joinkeys shown here

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/2.4.0?topic=files-joinkeys-application-examples

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development