Started when you were 12 or still needing to work into your 70’s?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 7, 2021, 5:32 PM, Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

> your hatred of IBM and the mainframe

My friend, now you are out there. I have 53 years on this platform, and it has
been very, very good to me.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Bill Johnson
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 4:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mainframe ransomware solution

Right, they’re all kept under wraps in a world where privacy is next to
impossible. And what you heard (suddenly not under wraps) isn’t what happened
with  Logica.
If your kid drops his key, and someone uses it to enter a house, that’s not a
break in.
60-70 years and all you’ve got is a few non hacks to feed your hatred of IBM
and the mainframe.