I would be interested in participating in a conf call or a private call with developers

thank you

Carmen

On 10/8/2021 7:55 AM, Domenico D'Alterio wrote:
Hello List,
I see that the IBM announcement
https://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/3/649/ENUSA21-0533/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en
 triggered a lot of questions.
I am the Senior Product Manager in IBM working on this new project, so it will
be a completely new offering from IBM for a JCL Checker tool.
If you are interested in talking with development during the development phase,
reach-out me. It would not be a sales call, just an early exposure of what we
plan to deliver with the possibility to influence the roadmap.

Thank you,
Domenico D'Alterio

/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/