From: Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:18:03 PM
Subject: Re: DFHSM QUESTION - RECALLING DSN TO ITS ORIGINAL VOLUME

Willie,

As others have pointed out, a couple of solutions.

1)  Use USER PROCLIB datasets in JCLLIB datasets in your JCL.
2)  Have a NOMIG class in SMS that will not migrate the dataset.

PROCLIBs are touchy to JES2.  I typically have my users code JCLLIB
statements, and I think the job will wait for the RECALL if they were
migrated.  I can test that later.

Lizette

Behalf
> Of willie bunter
> Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:22 AM
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Subject: DFHSM QUESTION - RECALLING DSN TO ITS ORIGINAL VOLUME
>
> Good Day Readers,
>
> Several jobs are failing due to the following :
>
> IEC143I 213-2C,IFG0194D,JES2,JES2,SYS00035-
> 0009,9987,SMTP01,SYS2.HESP.BPROCLIB
> IEF196I IEC143I 213-2C,IFG0194D,JES2,JES2,SYS00035-0009,9987,SMTP01,
> IEF196I SYS2.HESP.BPROCLIB
> $HASP307 HESPD01 UNABLE TO OPEN PROC02 IEFC452I HESPD01 - JOB NOT RUN -
JCL
> ERROR
>
> The problem was caused by the library which was migrated by HSM was
recalled to
> another volume - SMTP03.  The volumes in this Storage Group are SMS
managed.

> I was able to get our MVS support folks to refresh the JES2 proc which
rectified the
> problem (jobs were rerun successsfully).
>
> My question is should a problem of this nature occur again (pds migrated)
how can I