I've done that options #2 process too, and all I have received back is a
canned response that says:

Contact request confirmation - Your request to be contacted by IBM Sales
was received. We will contact you as soon as your question is answered.

I'm still waiting for a response from them.

Regards,

Mark Regan, K8MTR

*CTO1 USNR-Retired, 1969-1991*
*Nationwide Insurance, Retired, 1986-2017*