I believe they use ASG-ViewDirect on the server end, not positive.  To VPS it
just looks like a print server.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Roberto Halais <roberto.hal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 7:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Jes2 to Server

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the
sender, Don’t click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email,
which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

Michael:
Do you happen to know what software your client is using at the server end?
We have VPS and would like to use it.