>From:    Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu>
>Subject: Reliable source for slang term "noodle picker"?

>One of the wiki editors has removed mention of the term "noodle picker"
from [[IBM 2321 Data Cell]] with the explanation >"Really remove
unreferenced OR". Does anybody have a reliaible source for this usage that
I can cite?

I doubt there is an "official"source for this term, but it was a commonly
used slang term at the time.

(This comment is from an old old timer who actually programmed and used a
noodle picker a long time ago. One thing we learned early: if possible,
keep datasets open and avoid the need to access a VTOC often. )

Bill Ogden