You SSL ports failed because LE could not be initialized. Your regular ports will work anyway.

Tony Thigpen

Shaffer, Terri wrote on 11/15/21 10:59 AM:
Hi,
   Just recently upgraded my test lpar to z/OS 2.5 and Tn3270 is displaying an
error.  It still connects and I can logon but this?

$HASP373 TN3270   STARTED
IEF403I TN3270 - STARTED - TIME=09.13.27
IEE252I MEMBER CTIEZBTN FOUND IN SYS1.IBM.PARMLIB
EZZ6035I TN3270 DEBUG TASK   EXCEPTION 145
   TASK: COMMAND CNTL           MOD: EZBTMCTL
   RCODE: 6013-00  CEEPIPI environments could not be initialized.
   PARM1: 00000006 PARM2: 00000000 PARM3: 00000000
EZZ6001I TN3270 SERVER STARTED
EZZ6044I TN3270 PROFILE PROCESSING BEGINNING FOR FILE 147
             SPRG.PLX1.TCPPARMS(TN3270L9)
EZZ6045I TN3270 PROFILE PROCESSING COMPLETE FOR FILE
             SPRG.PLX1.TCPPARMS(TN3270L9)
EZZ6003I TN3270 LISTENING ON PORT   992
EZZ6003I TN3270 LISTENING ON PORT    23

Has anyone seen this, Maybe I didn’t do something in a previous release?
Didn’t see it the migration guide, just the TLS stuff..

Ms Terri E Shaffer
Senior Systems Engineer,
z/OS Support:
ACIWorldwide – Telecommuter
H(412-766-2697) C(412-519-2592)
terri.shaf...@aciworldwide.com

  [https://go.aciworldwide.com/rs/030-ROK-804/images/aci-footer.jpg]
<http://www.aciworldwide.com>
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or
non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated
recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review,
dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients
is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
personally.