Just FYI, if anyone doesn't know, the person who wrote this article is an
IBM employee, with almost 37 years with them. He is on LinkedIn at:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankdegilio/

Regards,

Mark Regan, K8MTR, EN80tg
CTO1 USNR-Retired (1969-1979 active; 1979-1991, reserves; including two
years with the Ohio Air National Guard)
Nationwide Insurance, Retired, 1986-2017 (z/OS Network Software Consultant)
Email:        marktre...@gmail.com
LinkedIn:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-t-regan