In what library should I find the following macros?

CSQDQWSA
CSQDQWSB
CSQDQWSC
CSQDQ3ST
CSQDQ9ST
CSQDQWSD
CSQDQVLS
CSQDQVAS
CSQDQ7AC

I am attempting to get the mapping of the WebSphere Message Queue (MQ) SMF
records. I executed the macros listed below:

         CSQDQWST DSECT=YES,SUBTYPE=ALL
         CSQDQWAS DSECT=YES,SUBTYPE=ALL

These macros invoke the missing macros above. I tried looking in the MQ SMP
zone... SMP didn't know anything about these missing macros. I've been looking
through the manuals and finally gave up and I am hoping this will be an easy
question for one of you to answer.