Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot that's good to know. In this case I've just discovered it in the
Defining Automation Policy manual. It generates this command by default. I need
to add a parameter to the command and this can be done using the Application
Information screen specifying the string of characters to be added. So the
command itself doesn't need to be defined, just the parameters.

The example in the manual is that if you want the command to be this:

S VTAM,,,(LIST=00)

Then you need to define this in the Application Information Startup Parameters
field:

,,,(LIST=00)

Regards,
John.