I wonder, if somehow you have a local firewall issue, I know we recently had to add a HTTPPROXY statement to tunnel thru a proxy server

Carmen

On 1/24/2022 1:30 PM, Gibney, Dave wrote:
Full JCL
//SMPER1  EXEC PGM=GIMSMP,
// PARM='PROCESS=WAIT,CSI=ZOS23S.SMPE.GLOBAL.CSI',
//         DYNAMNBR=120,REGION=0M,TIME=NOLIMIT
//SMPNTS   DD  PATHDISP=KEEP,
//            PATH='/Z23NTS/'
//SMPJHOME DD PATH='/usr/lpp/java/J8.0_64/'
//SMPCPATH DD PATH='/usr/lpp/smp/classes/'
//SMPOUT   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPRPT   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPLIST  DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPLOG   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SMPWKDIR DD  PATH='/Z21SWK/'
//SMPCNTL DD *
   SET BDY(GLOBAL).
    RECEIVE SYSMODS HOLDDATA
            ORDER(ORDERSERVER(ORDSRVR)
            CONTENT(ALL))
            DELETEPKG.
//ORDSRVR DD *
    <ORDERSERVER
url="https://eccgw01.boulder.ibm.com/services/projects/ecc/ws/"; keyring="shopzseries"
      certificate="SMPE Client Certificate">
     </ORDERSERVER>
//SMPCLNT  DD  *
<CLIENT  retry="3">
<FTPOPTIONS>-v  -f  "//'GIBNEY.FTP.DATA.SHOPZ'" </FTPOPTIONS>
</CLIENT>
/*