From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 3:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: List of PTFs

replying Bob - testing email client

--
/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed,
but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that

We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate.

You may access the Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Notice here
<http://floridablue.com/ndnotice>.

Language Assistance Available:

Español, Kreyol Ayisien, Tiếng Việt, Português, 中文, français, Tagalog, русский,
italiano, Deutsche, 한국어, Polskie, Gujarati, ไทย, العربية, 日本語, فارسی
<http://floridablue.com/languageservices>

Florida Blue is a trade name of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate
companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message.
Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue
Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.  The information contained in this
document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  This document may contain material that is
privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not
the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, please (1) be advised that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED; and (2) notify
sender immediately by telephone and destroy the document. THANK YOU.