I appreciate what a privilege it is to work with NetView Rexx.

Rexx function ENVDATA('G'):
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/z-netview/6.3.0?topic=files-session-information-functions

> Returns a list of blank delimited entries representing the REXX, PL/I, and
> C procedures in the calling sequence or procedure group that was active
> when ENVDATA was called.

Each entry consists of two names separated by a slash (/), in the format
> *command/name*. *command* is the command verb or synonym used to call the
> procedure. *name* is one of the following names:
>
>    - The module name if the procedure is PL/I or C.
>

>    - The member name in DSICLD if the procedure is REXX.
>
> Multiple entries show the calling sequence in reverse order. The command
> the operator entered is the last entry listed.

PIPE stage ENVDATA:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/z-netview/6.3.0?topic=syntax-pipe-envdata

> The data following the keyword GENEALOGY consists of blank delimited
> entries representing the REXX, PL/I, and C procedures in the calling
> sequence or procedure group which was active when ENVDATA was invoked.
> Each entry consists of two names separated by a slash (/). The command is
> the command verb or synonym used to invoke the procedure. The name is one
> of the following items:
>
>    - The module name if the procedure is PL/I or C
>

>    - The member name in DSICLD if the procedure is REXX.
>
> Multiple entries following the GENEALOGY keyword show the calling sequence
> in reverse order. The command the operator entered is the last entry listed.

I imagine your inquiry relates to the TSO environment.