Gil,

Thank you for your time.
Adding the login option in BPXWUNIX did the trick.

Now i can see the correct time difference in Rexx.

This whole email was an attempt to search the cause of this same problem (wrong
time difference local/GMT) of a batch C program. I have supposed that the cause
of Rexx problem was the same of the C program.

This C program is supposed to present the time as localtime, but there is a 2
hour difference when time is printed.

To correct it, I had to include CEEOPTS DD card as below :

//CEEOPTS   DD   *
ENVAR('TZ=GMT-2')

It did the trick, but i still don't know why this time difference, since z/OS D
T command show me the correct timezone.

Best Regards

Ituriel

Em terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2022 15:10:13 BRT, Paul Gilmartin