From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
David Crayford [dcrayf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022 9:02 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Coding IF statement in BPXBATCH shell

My advice is not to use BPXBATCH, it's garbage! Run, don't walk, over to
Dovetailed Softwares website and download their Co:Z toolkit. There is a
batch utility called COZBATCH which allows you to run shell scripts from
data sets, including inline JCL.

Co:Z toolkit is free with optional paid support.

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1QmaMysIy6vmV-VlgjMJ56Kb9ngXSViU3fshLvPElZvpjLhvwGE1TLJCXM3Lnph7b-KZkJBvlDTImYUCo6RTeTxbVdW_mN3f6s7w-hHqI5qbda8OGHb35p2ZWidf4OL8WeGLmP_fY3riY_5-x6eRvRS8kAzblNio4OxCAMBLKyWtA4zhgP4o0_5bxyyjorKK4Q5koCHDsW1dWtydDCiZILcjV1LwTk3eDDZ5WEJPP62t28PPtqYfMIOkb05cczMpivBIn6ACuuSrLu8-YrlnAtN3fTRE3sDU58s2cMh27xaY_PRqd26ZBzIpt-gY4SXyGe8wR2-tUBgBo7m87Nff4nsS4tFkYL2OLmsIClNwiJTENzyqNTVCE8RFxOgpoeVrSPLXqii7hKN9sC0nrpJBOv681dMU0wKgmmQiTNwVUb_oIEiLT17Azk83w7aEn_Wjs/https%3A%2F%2Fdovetail.com%2Fproducts%2Fcozbatch.html