From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2022 5:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Definition of z/OS SYSRES volume

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Texas Comptroller's email
system.
DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you expect them from the sender
and know the content is safe.

I think the sysres is the volume on the device address specified as the IPL
device.
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frsclweb.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cmichael.watkins%40CPA.TEXAS.GOV%7C5407f52cc3cb47ffe1ff08d9f01306ba%7C2055feba299d4d0daa5a73b8b42fef08%7C0%7C0%7C637804786774306549%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=53Dygu9FWjdBsL5iFLIa4NY7uadHVHlc77YaG6nBmJ8%3D&amp;reserved=0
'Dance like no one is watching. Encrypt like everyone is.'