On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 at 15:13, Jasi Grewal <
0000040674ae00fc-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Is there a way to replace the ispf panelid name on top left screen of zOS
> ISPF Panel with System name.
>    - Is there a tool to include system name on top left or on right of the
> screen when you are on primary panel or under any panels in zOS ISPF.
>    - I understand that you can have it on primary panel but am more
> interested in other ispf panels.
> Any information would be appreciated.Thank You in advance,Regards,Jasi
> Grewal.

I'm sure there is, but I just use the title bar on my TN3270 app to display
stuff like that. Using Vista TN3270 from Tom Brennan Software, you can
either set the elements of the title bar statically, or  can insert all
kinds of useful info such as the LUname or IP address you are connected to.
Of course this info is not coming from the system you are logged on to, but
it works on any kind of TN3270-supporting system, not just ISPF.

I imagine that other TN3270 apps have similar features, though the
implementation details will doubtless be different.

Tony H.