If you haven't signed up yet, there's a z/OSMF Guild meeting next week:
Wednesday March 16, @10AM EDT

Register here and feel free to share the link: http://ibm.biz/zOSMFGuild

This session will feature the team from Z Management Services Catalog: saving
time and reducing errors in z/OS management tasks.

We will also be presenting "SHARE Sessions of Interest". If you have a
z/OSMF-facing SHARE session we can highlight please reach out to
travis.b...@ibm.com

Recordings of this and all previous sessions are made available following the
presentation. To catch up on previous sessions check out the Guild homepage:
http://ibm.biz/zOSMFGuildHome
fyi:  This is a public guild, no NDA is required to participate.

I hope to see you there.
-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation